“an excellent resource for both employment law practitioners and HR to enable them to advise upon and handle the social media phenomenon.”
Published by Jordan Publishing in October 2015 it explains the application of the law to the use of social media in the workplace and sets out preventative steps that can be taken to safeguard from risk.
Available in paperback, ePDF and ePub formats.
- Social Media and Internet Use at Work: An Overview
- IT and Social Media Policies and Internet Monitoring
- Disciplinary Issues and Investigation
- Whistleblowing and Regulatory Issues
- Analysis of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997
- Cyber-harassment and Cyber-bullying in Employment Law
- Intellectual Proprty Rights in Social Media
- Controls and Checks on Social Media Presence
- Social Media and Comparative Law
- Future Developments
- Precedents, Flowcharts and Templates
- Case Study
- Other materials